Got questions about renting with Enterprise? Browse the topics below or click on one of the questions to find an answer and get on the road!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Booking process
- Renting without a driver
- Renting with a driver
- Payment methods
- Customer care
- Other questions
We offer a wide range of vehicles for long and short-term use including:
- 5-passenger cars and compact SUVs
- 7-passengers SUVs and minivans
- 16-passenger full-size vans
- 35-passenger minibuses
- 45-passenger full-size buses
You can rent a car with us by either calling, emailing, or using our website booking platform.
You can book a car no later than 1 day prior to required delivery/pick-up date.
Requirements for Vietnamese customers:
- Age: 18 or older with a valid B2 driver’s license (note: B1 licenses are for operation of automatic transmission vehicles only)
- Family register (original) and an additional identification other than your driver’s license.
Requirements for foreign customers:
- Age: 18 or older with a valid international driver’s license (Must be valid in Vietnam)
- Passport (original), additional driver’s license (original) for comparison.
Requirements for businesses:
- Certificate of business registration (original)
- Passport, identity card, driver’s license (B2 and above) of the person owns that business (photocopy). If that person does not have a driver’s license, the driver’s license of the individual operating the vehicle must be provided.
Our drivers are professionally trained and are required to exhibit a positive attitude at all times, be able to communicate in English, and practice safe driving habits at all time.
Upon booking, we will inform you of the driver’s name, phone number, and the plate number of the vehicle. We will then pick you up from the pick-up point and time that corresponds to your booking.
We like for our customers to have a designated driver and vehicle throughout the duration of your rental agreement. However, in some cases our vehicles may need to undergo maintenance, and our drivers may be obligated to tend to driver’s license upkeep procedures. In such cases you will temporarily receive a different driver or vehicle.
If you are not satisfied with your current driver, we can appoint you a new one.
It is against our policy for driver’s to ask for tips, however we leave the offering of tips up to the passengers.
No. Accommodations and food for the driver is included in the price of an overnight trip.
- Self-driven vehicle pricing depends on the type of vehicle rented and day on which the vehicle is to be used.
- Car rental services for travel destinations with specific addresses are calculated according to the destination and type of car.
- Monthly car rental rates are calculated according to the following:
- The number of days the vehicle is to be used per month.
- The time of day the vehicle is to be used.
- The amount of kilometers the vehicle is to be driven per month.
- The type of vehicle chosen.
After receiving your booking informatino, Enterprise will promptly send you a detailed rental agreement with pricing.
Absolutely. We offer incentives to customers which can be obtained via our website, SMS, or our emailing list.
At Enterprise we are committed to offering you the best quality vehicles, service, and drivers at competitive rates.
- Bank transfer (transfer fees are to be paid by the customer)
- Credit card
Yes, we accept USD.
Yes. We can accept payment via bank transfer into our USD account. Any incurred fees are to be paid for by the customer.
Please call 1900 989 970 we will promptly return the item to you if it is found in the vehicle.
Please contact our customer service department to notify us of your change of plans. We will inform your driver of the changes in your itinerary thereafter.
I'm not familiar with the traffic in Vietnam, can you advise me on the best way to arrange my itinerary?
Yes. Let us know your itinerary and we will aid you in planning it with traffic in mind to make your trip goes smoothly.
- Cancellation of booking 24 hours prior to vehicle booking time/date is free.
- Cancellation of booking 12 hours prior to vehicle booking time/date will result in a penalty of 50% of the deposit.
- Cancellation of booking less than 12 hours prior to booking time/date will result in a penalty of 100% of the deposit.
- Please call 0903 000 201 during business hours to cancel your booking.
Enterprise offers new vehicles or lightly used vehicles that have adhered to a strict maintenance schedule. Our vehicles are inspected daily before serving our customers to ensure the safety and comfort of our customers.
Yes. All vehicles in service are insured in accordance to the law.
Yes. We can offer you the latest model of vehicles. Please contact us for more details.
Smoking is not allowed in any of our vehicles.
Once we have your flight details we will arrange for one of our drivers to be waiting for you at the airport prior to your arrival.